Before you submit
Submissions for ATTW 2017 have closed.
Before submitting your conference proposal, all members of your panel need to register new accounts at attw.org. For security purposes, we have deleted all previous attw.org accounts, so even if you have had a previous account, you will need to create a new one.
Select "Register" in the top left corner of the ATTW front page. Please fill in all the fields on the account registration form; that helps us separate fake and real accounts quickly.
We will approve new accounts as quickly as possible. We apologize that we must require this approval step, but it is necessary for our web security.
To submit your proposal:
- Compose your proposal following the guidelines outlined in the conference CFP. We strongly suggest you complete your proposal before filling in the web form.
- Access the proposal submission form.
- Enter all the required information, including the email addresses of all presenters. If you do not have the emails for all the members of your team, look them up in our account database.
- Presenters are limited to one speaking role each at ATTW 2017. Please do not submit more than one proposal for review.
- Submit the form. The session contact submitting the form will receive email confirmation that the proposal has been submitted.
- The deadline is 11:59 PM Hawaii Standard Time on October 21, 2016. (That's 5:59 AM EDT on 10/22; changed 10/15 to reflect extension of deadline.)
After your proposal is submitted:
- All presenters will be notified of acceptance before December 25th, 2016.
- All proposals will receive editorial feedback from the review panelists, regardless of acceptance to the conference.
- Session contacts will be encouraged to edit session abstracts (e.g. to restore information blinded for review) before the conference.
- All accepted presenters will be required to renew their ATTW memberships and register for the conference.