Congratulations for those invited to ATTW 2017 in Portland, Oregon! Invitations were sent to session contacts on December 24, 2016.
We have closed the window for accepting invitations. The instructions here are maintained for reference only.
Please confirm your intent to present at the conference and if needed edit your proposal for inclusion in the program by January 9th, 2017.
To confirm your intent to present, and edit your proposal if you like, please return to the conference proposal submission form.
Once logged in, you will see a green, highlighted notification reading “View your previous submissions.” Please select that link, then select “Edit” and do the following:
- Confirm or decline your invitation to be included in the program.
- (Optional.) Make any necessary minor edits to your proposal:
- Edit your tweet-length program description and abstract to include identifying information.
- For multi-author presentations or panels, remove the email addresses of any presenters who are not able to present in Portland
- Correct minor errors throughout the proposal.
- Do not make radical changes at this time. Please make only any necessary edits to ready your presentation description for the conference program.
- Confirm your contact information including your Twitter handle(s).
- Click “Submit edits and acceptance.”
Again, our congratulations! We hope to see you in Portland.