[ATTW-L] Congratulations Ben Lauren on his new book

Carly Finseth carlyfinseth at boisestate.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:39:08 UTC 2018

Congratulations, Ben!

Amen to this: "...TPC professionals and/or students are put into group
development teams and told to collaborate without any real guidance." This
is so, sadly, true. I look forward to reading your book and learning some
approaches for doing things differently.

Carly

*Carly Finseth, Ph.D.
<http://english.boisestate.edu/contact/carly-finseth/>*
Assistant Professor of Technical Communication
Director of Technology and Web Presence
Department of English
Boise State University

Liberal Arts, Room 234