[ATTW-L] adjunct teaching positions

Eva Brumberger Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu
Fri Aug 3 23:44:12 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

If you have any graduate students or colleagues who would be interested in picking up a course or two each semester, including this fall (our semester starts August 16), we would welcome their applications to our FA pool. They do not need to be in Arizona to be considered for the position; we have a thriving online program in addition to our on-campus offerings. More information and instructions for applying are available here: https://cisa.asu.edu/sites/default/files/av_12328_2018-19_twc_fa.pdf. Please share widely!

Thanks,

Eva

Eva R. Brumberger
Associate Professor & Program Head, Technical Communication
College of Integrative Sciences and Arts
Arizona State University
7271 E. Sonoran Arroyo Mall, 251L
Mesa, AZ 85212-2780

eva.brumberger at asu.edu<mailto:eva.brumberger at asu.edu>