[ATTW-L] Sad News

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Thu Aug 2 15:12:39 UTC 2018

This is so very sad to hear. Ty was always welcoming to new graduate
students and scholars at conferences.

Joanna

--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908