[ATTW-L] Sad News

Haas, Angela ahaas at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 2 19:09:54 UTC 2018

Thank you for sharing the sad news, Rebecca. So many in our discipline have benefitted from Ty’s smart scholarship, dedicated service, and quick wit. My deepest sympathies to her friends, family, and colleagues.

Angela

--
Angela M. Haas, PhD
Graduate Program Director and Associate Professor, Department of English, Illinois State University