[ATTW-L] Announcing Issue 6, connexions - international professional communication journal

connexions journal editor at connexionsjournal.org
Thu Jul 19 01:38:50 UTC 2018

*We are delighted to announce the publication of the final issue of
connexions international professional communication journal, issue 6
<https://connexionsjournal.org/2018/07/17/vol-6-%E2%80%A2-2018/>. The issue
is available at:
https://connexionsjournal.org/2018/07/17/vol-6-%E2%80%A2-2018/
<https://connexionsjournal.org/2018/07/17/vol-6-%E2%80%A2-2018/> As the
co-editors, we have enjoyed every opportunity to encourage and promote new
knowledge in International Professional Communication.  While the journal
will no longer produce new journal issues, all past open-access issues will
remain free on the connexions website for the foreseeable future. We hope
you enjoy the final issue!*

Rosário Durão and Kyle Mattson
The Co-Editors

*www.connexionsjournal.org <http://www.connexionsjournal.org/>**connexions
•** international professi**onal communication journal *(ISSN 2325-6044)
*Dept. of Communication, Liberal Arts and Social Sciences - **New Mexico
Tech, and *School of Communication - University of Central Arkansas