[ATTW-L] Job announcement: Adjunct positions for online tech comm courses

Boettger, Ryan Ryan.Boettger at unt.edu
Fri Jul 27 19:35:57 UTC 2018

Hello ATTW-L Colleagues,

We're expanding our online course offerings here at UNT, and we are seeking adjuncts to teach our introductory technical writing course (TECM 2700). The online course is housed in Canvas, and you'll be provided with the syllabus, assignment descriptions, and assessment rubrics.

I'm particularly proud of our curriculum, which is organized into four major units: technical style, technical design, project management, and data synthesis.

You can view the job posting and apply for the position here: https://facultyjobs.unt.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=182715

Please feel free to email me at ryan.boettger at unt.edu<mailto:ryan.boettger at unt.edu> if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Ryan

Ryan Boettger | University of North Texas
Associate Professor and Assistant Chair
Department of Technical Communication, AudB 314/317d

Editor, Series in Professional Engineering Communication (Wiley-IEEE Press)