[ATTW-L] Xchanges Submission Deadline Extension (Fri, July 20)

Brian Hendrickson bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Thu Jun 28 18:01:29 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Xchanges <http://www.xchanges.org/> has decided to extend its submissions
deadline until Friday, July 20.

If you're a graduate or undergraduate student in writing, rhetoric, tech
comm and related disciplines, please consider submitting, or if you work
with grads and undergrads doing primary research, please encourage them to
submit. We invite both "traditional" and multimodal submissions. For
examples of the high-quality work we publish, check out our most recent
issue <http://www.xchanges.org/welcome-to-issue-12-1>.

Please share this notice with students/colleagues, and send questions and
submissions to bhendrickson at rwu.edu.

Thanks for helping us support undergraduate and graduate research in our
field!

Brian Hendrickson, PhD
Managing Editor, Xchanges
Assistant Professor
Dept of Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
Roger Williams University
bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Pronouns: he/him/his