[ATTW-L] CFP Calendar updated for your summer writing!

ten grrl tengrrl at tengrrl.com
Tue May 15 14:37:01 UTC 2018

Happy summer everyone!

Exams ended last week, which has given me time to update the CFP calendar
with all calls for submissions, proposals, and nominations that are due in
the upcoming weeks. You can find the calendar by visiting
http://tengrrl.com/cfp.

If I have missed anything in the coming months, please let me know and I
will be happy to add it for you. Just send me an email with the details.

As a reminder, there are  instructions on how to  add the entire calendar
to your Google calendar
<http://www.tengrrl.com/blog/educational-resources/cfp/add-the-cfp-calendar-to-your-google-calendar/>,
and how to add individual calls to your Google calendar
<http://www.tengrrl.com/blog/educational-resources/cfp/add-individual-calls-to-your-google-calendar/>
.

Thanks for your time,
Traci

Traci Gardner
www.tengrrl.com
@tengrrl and @newsfromtengrrl
Bedford Bits Blog: tengrrl.com/bits
ReadWriteThink Author: tengrrl.com/rwt
Instructor at Va Tech: tracigardner.com <http://www.tracigardner.com/>

Calendar of CFPs: tengrrl.com/cfps

At the WAC Clearinghouse:
*Designing Writing Assignments: *wac.colostate.edu/books/gardner/
Bedford Bits Blog Archive (2009–2015): tengrrl.com/bits/archive/