[ATTW-L] CFP: 2019 SIGDOC Student Research Competition

Jason Swarts jswarts at ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 8 21:30:08 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

Could I ask you all to please pass along the attached call for proposals to graduate and undergraduate students in your department?

We are currently accepting proposals for the SIGDOC 2019 Student Research Competition (SRC), which will be held at Portland State University in October 2019. Proposals may be about any research that broadly touches on technical and professional communication, user experience, information design, digital humanities, and computer-mediated communication.

Everyone who is accepted to compete in the SIGDOC SRC will receive a $500 reimbursement from the ACM to help offset travel expenses.

Anyone with questions can feel free to contact me directly.

Best,

Jason Swarts

Jason Swarts
Professor