[ATTW-L] Looking for a student report on Technical Communication

Mark Crane craniac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:43:14 UTC 2018

Hi,
So I picked up my phone the other night before retiring and Twitter had
sent me a notification, "In case you missed it" and linked to a tweet that
said, essentially, "Hey, my students made this nice report about the state
of technical communication and you should check it out"

I immediately saved it to my Google Drive for review in the morning, and
given the organizational trainwreck that is my Google Drive, I can't find
it again.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way to look at an archived
list of the "in case you missed it" notifications.

Does anyone know the report I am referring to? I'd love to share it with my
intro tech comm students.  Now I'm wondering if I dreamed this.

Also, I really need to find a better way of gathering information about the
field other than random Twitter alerts :)

Thanks.