[ATTW-L] Tenure-track position in Professional Writing/TechComm at MetroState University

Quan Zhou Quan.Zhou at metrostate.edu
Tue Oct 23 22:50:58 UTC 2018

Hi colleagues,
The School of Communication, Writing, and the Arts (SCWA) at Metropolitan State University in the Twin Cities is seeking to fill a full-time, probationary (tenure-track) assistant professor position in Professional Writing and Technical Communication beginning August 2019.

The detailed job description can be found on the following site.

https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000446235-01

The SCWA is a dynamic place to work. We have significant growth potential in a diverse, urban, and tech setting. We’re looking forward to a new colleague joining us!

Quan Zhou, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Graduate Certificate in the Design of User Experience
School of Communication, Writing, and the Arts
Metropolitan State University, Twin Cities, MN
quan.zhou at metrostate.edu<mailto:quan.zhou at metrostate.edu>