[ATTW-L] Deadline extended: 2019 ATTW CFP

Han Yu hyu1 at ksu.edu
Wed Oct 31 22:23:44 UTC 2018

 Dear colleagues,

Happy Halloween! Are you haunted by the thought that you will miss the Nov.
4th deadline for that ATTW proposal? You won't! We have extended the
deadline to Nov. 11th. Now is the perfect time to package your great ideas
into those proposals and send them in. The CFP can be accessed via the link
below and is again attached. Any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact me (hyu1 at ksu.edu) or my co-chair Marie Moeller (mmoeller at uwlax.edu).

Best wishes,
Han