[ATTW-L] Document Design textbooks

Liz Lane elizabeth.t.lane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:08:01 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I love using the Robins book for intro principles. Some of my favorites
I've used in a graduate/undergraduate document design course are:

   - Lupton, Ellen. *Thinking with Type: A Critical Guide for Designers,
   Writers, Editors, & Students*
   - Tondreau, Beth. *Layout Essentials: 100 Design Principles for Using
   Grids*

Liz Lane, Ph.D.
etlane at memphis.edu
Assistant Professor of Professional Writing
University of Memphis