[ATTW-L] Introducing UX Research to Undergrads

Hendrickson, Brian bhendrickson at rwu.edu
Fri Oct 12 17:32:32 UTC 2018

Thanks, everyone, for all the helpful suggestions. Lauren raises an excellent question (or makes an excellent suggestion) regarding a bib. If there isn't already something like this out there, I could imagine a really helpful resource that annotates UX resources from within and beyond TC in terms of their usefulness to teaching in TC contexts.

This list should keep me busy for the near future anyway!

Brian

Brian Hendrickson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept of Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
Roger Williams University
bhendrickson at rwu.edu<mailto:bhendrickson at rwu.edu>
Pronouns: he/him/his