[ATTW-L] 2019 ATTW Conference Panels

Joanna Wolfe jowolfe at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:40:35 UTC 2018

Maybe of interest?

From: ATTW-L <attw-l-bounces at attw.org> On Behalf Of Johnson, Richard D
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:15 AM
To: ATTW List serv <attw-l at attw.org>
Subject: [ATTW-L] 2019 ATTW Conference Panels

Hey everyone,

We are seeking people who would like to participate on one of two 2019 ATTW Conference panels, a) Entrepreneurship, and b) Rhetoric of Health and Medicine/Medical Humanities.

We are proposing these panels like everyone else, so it's not a sure thing (of course). But, we thought it would be cool to get people together from different programs. Faculty, graduate students, and professionals are welcome to join us.

If you would be interested, please reply to me (off-list, of course). I'll put you in touch with the people who are putting the panels together. We will need a synopsis of your proposed talk, and we'll do the paperwork for submission.

Professor Richard Johnson-Sheehan
Department of English
Purdue University
500 Oval Dr.