[ATTW-L] Looking for a student report on Technical Communication

Stacey Pigg slpigg at ncsu.edu
Mon Oct 22 17:17:06 UTC 2018

Dear Mark and all,

I missed this email query about our Communication in the Workplace report
from NC State a couple of weeks ago, but the rest of the team and I would
be happy to answer questions if people have them. In this project, students
collect data as part of their work for our PW classes and then our faculty
analyze the data after the semester has ended.

I am happy to see that there are still some anonymous animals in there!

Stacey

Stacey Pigg, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of English
Director of Professional Writing Program
North Carolina State University

Cell: (517) 282-1889
Office: (919) 515-4117
slpigg at ncsu.edu