[ATTW-L] REMINDER: Please assist us with our study: Integrating Technological Literacies into Technical Communication Classrooms

Felicia Chong fchong at oakland.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:42:46 UTC 2018

Hello!

We are interested in understanding how and when TC students gain various
technological literacies and which, if any, of these literacies they use in
their upper-level courses.

This IRB-approved survey consists of eight questions and should take fewer
than ten minutes for students to complete. Individual student responses
will be kept confidential, and results of this survey will be shared only
in aggregate form.

*If you can help, we will send you the survey link, which we ask that you
forward to your undergraduate TC students (majors and minors).*

If you have any questions about either our study or this request, please
feel free to reach out to us using the contact information below.

Thank you for your time!

Felicia Chong, PhD, Oakland University

fchong at oakland.edu

Tammy Rice-Bailey, PhD, Milwaukee School of Engineering
Rice-bailey at msoe.edu