[ATTW-L] Technical Marketing Communication/Entrepreneurial Communication Syllabi or Course Descriptions

Mogull, Scott A mogull at txstate.edu
Sat Sep 15 21:28:38 UTC 2018

Hello ATTW List,

I’m looking for syllabi and course descriptions for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in Technical Marketing Communication, Entrepreneurial Communication, and related classes. If you have taught one of these courses (or know of a course at your institution), would you please email me the information at: mogull at txstate.edu<mailto:mogull at txstate.edu>

I’d be happy to share the list of topics and projects that I receive. Please send me an email if you would like that information.

Thank you very much for your help!

Scott A. Mogull, Ph.D.
Book Review Editor, Technical Communication Quarterly
Associate Professor, Technical Communication Program
Department of English, Texas State University

Email: mogull at txstate.edu<mailto:mogull at txstate.edu>
Telephone: (512) 245-3716
Web: http://www.english.txstate.edu/people-contacts/facultydirectory/mogull.html