[ATTW-L] Bill Hart-Davidson Appointed ATTW Secretary

Haas, Angela ahaas at ilstu.edu
Sun Sep 30 15:28:51 UTC 2018

Dear ATTW members and friends,

I’m pleased to report that Bill Hart-Davidson has been appointed Secretary of ATTW. As many of you know, Bill has served ATTW in a number of important roles over the years, most recently as Past President, and his organizational knowledge and rhetorical skills will prove to be invaluable as we work to update ATTW documentation. Congratulations, Bill! We appreciate your continued dedication to our organization.

Many, many thanks to Brian Blackburne for his generous and smart work as Secretary since 2016—and as BOTH Treasurer and Acting Secretary the past year. Thank you for staying on as Treasurer!

The call for interest in the Information Officer and Web Editor position(s) will be forthcoming soon, as well as the CFP for ATTW 2019 in Pittsburgh, PA.

Stay tuned,

Angela

--
Angela M. Haas, PhD
Graduate Program Director and Associate Professor, Department of English, Illinois State University