[ATTW-L] Open source/free Screen Recorder Software

Christina Rowell crowell1 at kent.edu
Mon Sep 24 20:26:27 UTC 2018

Hi Mark and David,

I have also used Quicktime, but it is not available for PCs. For my
dissertation research, I used OBS Studio with great results. It’s an open
source software commonly used by video gamers for streaming. It takes a bit
of set up but you can do a lot of different things with it.

I hope that helps you out. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Christina Rowell
Doctoral Teaching Fellow, LRSP
English Department
Kent State University