[ATTW-L] Recommendations on usability/UX software?

Madson, Michael madson at musc.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:20:11 UTC 2019

Good morning, hive mind:

At my institution, we are proposing to buy usability/UX software tools for our computer lab. We are hoping to capture, in real time, how students approach high-stakes tests, how students and faculty write, and how patients interact with health education materials online.

Any recommendations on usability/UX software tools?

Thanks in advance for your wisdom!

Michael

Michael Madson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Center for Academic Excellence / Writing Center
Medical University of South Carolina
843-792-3474
madson at musc.edu