[ATTW-L] Keywords in Technical Communication: A collection in progress

Han Yu hyu1 at ksu.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:33:50 UTC 2019

Thank you to all who have had the chance to help with our Keywords in
Technical Communication survey. We are very grateful for your input!

I can see that many of you are interested and consented to participating
but just didn't get the chance to finish. Please know that we are still
very much interested in your input. You do not have to complete all
questions. However much you say will help our later analysis. For your
convenience, here's the survey link again: survey
<https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25X7Laa0ecSGvhH> (to copy the
link address, please use
https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25X7Laa0ecSGvhH).

Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
Han and Jonathan

Han Yu, PhD
Professor, Scientific/Technical Communication
Kansas State University
130 E/CS, 785-532-3339