[ATTW-L] Message to members

Vorhes, Annika vorhesal at miamioh.edu
Wed Aug 21 17:18:02 UTC 2019

Hello! I am working on research for my dissertation, and I was hoping you
could post the following message:

Hello. My name is Annika Vorhes, and I am looking for volunteers to discuss
your experiences teaching fully online composition courses as an adjunct
faculty member. In my dissertation, I am looking at ways that tenure-track
faculty and administration can better support adjunct faculty teaching
online courses. The purpose of the interviews is to listen to the
experiences of adjunct faculty teaching online writing classes and to
understand what needs they have. I would like to  learn how institutions
provide support and where the support falls short. The interviews will be
recorded with your permission, but identifiers such as name and institution
will not be disclosed. If you are interested in being a part of the study,
please email me at vorhesal at miamioh.edu. We will conduct the interviews
through a video conference or through a phone conversation. Thank you, and
I look forward to hearing your experiences.

Thank you for your time,

Annika Vorhes

--
Annika Vorhes, Visiting Faculty