[ATTW-L] Information on Industry Partnerships

Sanchez, Fernando fsanchez at stthomas.edu
Thu Aug 29 13:31:48 UTC 2019

Hello all,

My department is currently debating expanding our PW presence in the current English curriculum and I’d like to be able to speak to the benefits that might come from cultivating industry partnerships via a strong TC/PW presence.

I would greatly appreciate any information on how your programs and departments have benefited from industry associations — research collaborations, resource allocation, funding for fellowships, scholarships, research projects, etc. These aspects could be at the undergraduate or graduate level and could involve either faculty or students.

Please feel free to message me off list. Any information would help immensely.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Fernando

Fernando Sánchez