[ATTW-L] Aug 7 at 5:30pmET: Faculty Office Hours

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:04:59 UTC 2019

Colleagues -

Please join us tomorrow for Faculty Office Hours, which is a virtual space
where folks from all over come to talk about issues we face in our courses
and programs. You can learn more about faculty office hours here:
http://tek-ritr.com/2019-2020-faculty-office-hours/

Our August 7 topic is *preparing for fall courses!*

All are welcome. Join us at in our virtual office:
https://mit.webex.com/meet/facultyhours

Let me know if you have questions,
Lisa
--
Lisa Melonçon, PhD
Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (
Email: meloncon.research at gmail.com or meloncon at usf.edu
http://tek-ritr.com
Twitter:@lmeloncon
Pronouns: she/her/they