[ATTW-L] [CPTSC] Sex Ed as a fitting topic for instruction writing?

Salvo, Michael J salvo at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 31 20:30:31 UTC 2019

Kaye,

Chapter 5 of Rhetoric and Experience Architecture is Sano-Franchini’s Interaction Design essay. I think the essay excellent and addresses many of the questions you ask in your message, although the author seems a bit more openly activist in representing the content:

5 Feminist Rhetorics and Interaction Design: Facilitating Socially Responsible Design, Jennifer Sano-Franchini
https://www.parlorpress.com/rhetoric_experience_architecture

Forgive the self-promotion, yet this seems to directly pertinent to your question, and she offers such wonderful responses from the students that may help you prepare for the range of reactions your class may offer. Good luck with the class!

-Michael

Dr. Michael J. Salvo, Professor
Department of English
Purdue University, 500 Oval Drive