[ATTW-L] DEADLINE EXTENDED to 3/18: CFP for User Experience as Innovative Academic Practice

Crane, Kate kcrane4 at ewu.edu
Thu Feb 28 17:03:33 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Earlier this semester, we sent out a CFP for User Experience as Innovative Academic Practice<https://bit.ly/2FH0NCx>, so we wanted to update you on a deadline extension we’ve made. Proposal are now due on Monday, March 18.

The collection will address how we can use user experience theory and research to research, create, and assess our pedagogical choices in the classroom, major, and overall program levels.

Please consider submitting a proposal by Monday, March 18.

If you have questions, please contact either of us: Kate Crane (kcrane4 at ewu.edu) or Kelli Cargile Cook (kelli.cargile-cook at ttu.edu).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kate

Dr. Kate Crane

Assistant Professor

M.A. English in Rhetoric and Technical Communication Director

Department of English

Eastern Washington University

Patterson Hall 211N

(509) 359-6542