[ATTW-L] Writing courses in/for the health professions?

Henning, Teresa B Teresa.Henning at smsu.edu
Fri Feb 15 15:24:58 UTC 2019

Hi, All,
Does anyone know the person in CPTSC to contact about Health Comm and sharing materials. I'm developing such a service course for undergraduates on my campus that I will offer online in the fall. I would be happy to share/exchange materials and ideas.
Yours,
Teresa

Teresa Henning, Ph.D.
Professor of English
Department of English, Philosophy, Spanish, and Humanities
1501 State Street
Southwest Minnesota State University
Marshall, MN 56258
teresa.henning at smsu.edu<mailto:teresa.henning at smsu.edu>