[ATTW-L] Writing courses in/for the health professions?

Michael Madson madso133 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:01:07 UTC 2019

(x-posted)

I want to sincerely thank everyone who sent along course materials on
writing in/for the health professions. These look like great classes!

The RHM and CPTSC folks do have initiatives underway in this area, but at
the request of several listserv members, I've created a Google folder where
we can facilitate sharing, at least for now. The link is
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jE7qXqeNXbZoNTy5pQa7pohFG04RD1H?usp=sharing

I don't believe anyone sent course materials to the entire listserv, so to
start, the folder only contains my own stuff from MUSC. But if you'd like
to share with everyone, you're welcome to. Anyone with the link can edit.

Michael