[ATTW-L] Position Announcement: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor

Grauman, Jillian graumanj at cod.edu
Wed Jan 9 05:28:50 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Please consider applying for our open tenure-track assistant professor position in English composition. We are especially looking for folks who can do digital writing and film. Note that the deadline is rapidly approaching: January 14 at 5:00 p.m. Central.

Position announcement is attached. Learn more about College of DuPage here<http://www.cod.edu/programs/english/index.aspx>!

Jillian Grauman, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, English

College of DuPage