[ATTW-L] FW: Request for Faculty Survey Participants

Eva Brumberger Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu
Thu Jan 31 15:42:19 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

One of our graduate students is researching the role of editing and editing services in the grant writing process. More information and the survey link are below. If you can spare a few minutes to complete her brief survey, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eva

Hello,

I am a graduate student under the direction of Professor Eva Brumberger in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts at Arizona State University. I am conducting a research study to investigate the role of editing in proposal grant writing, including the influence of and demand for proposal editing services in university research administration.

I am recruiting faculty to take a 13-question Qualtrics survey in which you will be asked to answer a series of multiple-selection questions about the role of editing and editors in your current proposal development process. The survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. [Survey link here: https://qplus.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3kJQnLKDxaWhZdj]

Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you have any questions concerning the research study, please contact me at Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu<mailto:Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu> or my faculty advisor at Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu<mailto:Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu>.

Thank you!
Colleen Trompeter

Colleen Trompeter
Research Advancement Administrator
Arizona State University
School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering (CIDSE)
BYE 506 / 699 S. Mill Avenue / Tempe, AZ 85287
480-965-6408 (phone)
Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu<mailto:Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu>