[ATTW-L] Corridors: The Great Lakes Writing and Rhetoric Conference September 28, 2019

megan schoen mschoen2342 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:40:08 UTC 2019

 Dear Colleagues:

Apologies for cross-posting.

This is a reminder about Corridors: The Great Lakes Writing and Rhetoric
Conference, a free regional conference that will be held on Saturday,
September 28 on the campus of Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan. If
you live in Michigan or the surrounding Great Lakes states, we welcome you
to attend.

Proposals are due in about six weeks on August 16, 2019. To learn more
about the conference, view the CFP, register to attend, and/or submit a
proposal, please visit our conference website here:
https://sites.google.com/oakland.edu/corridors-greatlakes-2019/home

Corridors: The Great Lakes Writing and Rhetoric Conference rotates annually
among higher education institutions within Michigan under the auspices of
the Michigan Writing Program Administrators Affiliate (MI-WPA). If you
administer or teach/tutor in a writing program or writing center in
Michigan, please consider joining the Michigan WPA Affiliate by filling out
this brief membership form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfbBaBwqWQnq_jvBE9stcnLiOpEk1QZcs9HP9iE0AJM-GFaw/viewform>.
There is no cost to join, and after you complete the form, we will add you
to our listserv and organization’s roster, which will help you connect with
a network of WPAs across the state interested in the same questions,
challenges, and opportunities you are. (Many thanks to those who have
already joined!)

We hope to see you in September!

Best,

Megan Schoen
Assistant Professor of Writing and Rhetoric
Director of First-Year Writing
Oakland University
Chair-Elect, MI-WPA