[ATTW-L] book reviews

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:52:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I recently took over as the book review editor for *JBTC, *and I'd love to
find some book reviewers. If you or any of your students are interested in
writing reviews, just let me know. I'm open to any suggestions about books
you want to review. Just let me know and I can get a copy sent to you. Free
books!!!

Oh and I do have some books that are looking for reviewers. Here are a few.
Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get you a copy.

   - Jason Swarts: *Wicked, Incomplete, and Uncertain:
   <https://upcolorado.com/utah-state-university-press/item/3375-wicked-incomplete-and-uncertain>User
   Support in the Wild and the Role of Technical Communication*
   - Tracy Bridegord (ed.): *Teaching Professional and Technical
   Communication:
   <https://upcolorado.com/utah-state-university-press/item/3363-teaching-professional-and-technical-communication>A
   Practicum in a Book*
   - Jordan Frith (me):
   <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/billion-little-pieces>*A Billion Little
   Pieces: <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/billion-little-pieces>RFID and
   Infrastructures of Identification*
   - Pretty much any of the recent books from A Book Apart
   <https://abookapart.com/>or XML Press <https://store.xmlpress.com/>
   - Whatever you've been reading that's relevant!

I hope to hear from some of you all soon.

--
Jordan Frith, Ph.D.
Pearce Professor of Professional Communication