[ATTW-L] Online Q&A (Fri., July 26) for panel on visual communication practices, skills, and research in industry and academia

Kyle Mattson kmattson at uca.edu
Thu Jul 25 21:34:32 UTC 2019

Would you like to join our panel, but haven’t got round to it? Join Kyle
and Rosário for an online Q&A to discuss your ideas and get your questions
answered!

Q&A INFO:

Friday, July 26, at 4–6 pm (UTC); 9–11 am (PT) / 10 am–12 noon (MT) / 11
am–1 pm (CT) / 12 noon–2 pm (ET).

Joining info:

To join the video meeting, click this link:
https://meet.google.com/akj-oiws-sar

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 631-898-6342 and enter this PIN: 332
686 932#

See the original call for those interested in joining our panel:

“We are seeking panelists for a panel proposal to the Louisiana Tech
Symposium on Visual Communication and Visual Literacy (30 Jan. – 1 Feb.
2020).

Panel topics will answer these questions:

1. How does research at the intersection of industry and academia enact
innovative current visual communication practices?
and

2. What do we need to do to close the gap between the practice and research
of visual communication at the intersection of industry and academia?

If you would like to participate as a potential panelist on this proposal,
please email your idea(s) offlist to Rosário Durão and Kyle Mattson at:
rosario.durao at nmt.edu

Kind regards,
Rosário and Kyle”

--

*Kyle Mattson, Ph.D.*
Associate Professor

Co-editor,
*connexions in international professional communication & design
(IPCD)* interactive
eBook series
*http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/ <http://www.connexionsinipcd.net/>*