[ATTW-L] Posting for University Teacher in Technical Communication and Instructional Design (University of Limerick, Ireland)

Kirk St.Amant kirk.stamant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 15:04:53 UTC 2019

<cross posted>

Forwarding on behalf of Dr. Yvonne Cleary at the University of Limerick
(Ireland)

Human Resources Advertisement: University Teacher in Technical
Communication and Instructional Design

The University of Limerick (UL) with over 15,000 students and 1,400 staff
is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of
innovation and excellence in education, research and scholarship. The
dynamic, entrepreneurial and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and
strategy ensures that we capitalise on local, national and international
engagement and connectivity. We are renowned for providing an outstanding
student experience and employability and conducting leading edge research.
Our commitment is to make a difference by shaping the future through
educating and empowering our undergraduate and postgraduate students. UL is
situated on a superb riverside campus of over 130 hectares with the River
Shannon as a unifying focal point. Outstanding recreational, cultural and
sporting facilities further enhance this exceptional learning and research
environment.

Applications are invited for the following position:

*Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences*

*School of English, Irish, & Communication*

University Teacher in Technical Communication and Instructional Design -
Multiannual

Salary Scale: €39,118 - €53,781 p.a.

Further information for applicants and application material is available
online from:

http://www.ul.ie/hrvacancies/

The closing date for receipt of applications is *Tuesday 2nd July 2019.*

Applications must be completed online before *12 noon, Irish Standard Time* on
the closing date.

*Please email erecruitment at ul.ie <erecruitment at ul.ie> if you experience any
difficulties*

*Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates.*

*The University of Limerick holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition
of our commitment to advancing equality in higher education. The University
is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to selection on merit
welcoming applicants from all sections of the community. The University has
a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment,
including flexible working.*

“The University of Limerick has implemented a “Smoke and Vape Free Campus
Policy”.  Smoking and vaping in all forms is prohibited.”

*[image: HR excellence in research]*   *[image: University Vacancies
Ireland]* <http://www.universityvacancies.com/>  *[image: Athena
Swan_CMYK_Bronze Award_300dpi]*