[ATTW-L] TCQ Special Issue Proposals Due Mon., Mar. 4

Rebecca Walton rebeccaww at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:33:29 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Sending out a quick reminder that TCQ is calling for special issue
proposals: due Monday, March 4!

Please see linked Google Docs for information about Preparing a Special
Issue Proposal (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19sumZqr8bMn6_Uvs345tts9dKlvOBhY7EoH48CEtnfo/edit?usp=sharing)
and for detailed information about Guest Editor Instructions (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rEhkfiTQQ8eHWURVoabDZby5MxIiYNOPhHOfl31WvTg/edit?usp=sharing
).

Please submit proposals as a single PDF document to me by email (
rebecca.walton at usu.edu). I will share proposals with the ATTW executive
committee, which will discuss special issues at the ATTW business meeting
in Pittsburgh. Selection will be made shortly after.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing your
ideas!

rww

Rebecca Walton
Editor, *Technical Communication Quarterly *
Associate Professor, Technical Communication & Rhetoric
Department of English, Utah State University
Pronouns: she/her/hers