[ATTW-L] Request for Faculty Survey Participants

Eva Brumberger Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu
Mon Mar 4 18:39:14 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Colleen is still looking for survey participants. The survey is very brief (5-10 mins), and you do not have to have used research support services to participate. If you can spare a few minutes to complete the survey, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am a graduate student under the direction of Professor Eva Brumberger in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts at Arizona State University. I am conducting a research study to investigate the role of editing in proposal grant writing, including the influence of and demand for proposal editing services in university research administration.

I am recruiting faculty to take a 13-question Qualtrics survey in which you will be asked to answer a series of multiple-selection questions about the role of editing and editors in your current proposal development process. The survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. [Survey link here: https://qplus.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3kJQnLKDxaWhZdj<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__qplus.az1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5F3kJQnLKDxaWhZdj&d=DwMFAg&c=l45AxH-kUV29SRQusp9vYR0n1GycN4_2jInuKy6zbqQ&r=ZGiIl0kO-8RdBf3vF6pbVo_WzIhjYYZJJQptUJadfUw&m=g3wIaSXryHSqmpjmMk6BA9N1W1lKzsC-Axbti4__9GA&s=7UIdMOhCGaKgVK86eW3PY06mE4d7BxjjzKJ4XDiLnlo&e=>]

Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you have any questions concerning the research study, please contact me at Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu<mailto:Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu> or my faculty advisor at Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu<mailto:Eva.Brumberger at asu.edu>.

Thank you!
Colleen Trompeter

Colleen Trompeter
Research Advancement Administrator
Arizona State University
School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering (CIDSE)
BYE 506 / 699 S. Mill Avenue / Tempe, AZ 85287
480-965-6408 (phone)
Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu<mailto:Colleen.Trompeter at asu.edu>