[ATTW-L] UNLV Job Call in Rhetoric

Emma Frances Bloomfield emma.bloomfield at unlv.edu
Wed Nov 20 21:18:16 UTC 2019

Rhetorical Studies, Associate/ Full Professor, UNLV Greenspun College of
Urban Affairs [R0119063]

ROLE of the POSITION

The Department of Communication Studies at the University of Nevada, Las
Vegas, seeks candidates for a senior hire at the level of Associate or Full
Professor in Rhetorical Studies, with a primary focus on public advocacy,
to begin August 2020. We seek a scholar whose research enhances existing
department strengths in political, environmental, and risk communication.
Our future colleague will join a growing and self-sustaining program in the
Greenspun College of Urban Affairs, which offers vibrant interdisciplinary
networks and rich opportunities to effect positive change in a major urban
community. Collaborative opportunities are available in allied disciplines
such as digital media, public policy, crime and technology, public health,
and workforce development, especially as they relate to transdisciplinary
work broadly engaged with issues of community trauma, sustainability, and
resilience.

Application review will begin on 12/6 and continue until the position is
filled. See more details in the link below.

https://nshe.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UNLV-External/job/UNLV1-Maryland-Campus/Rhetorical-Studies--Associate--Full-Professor--UNLV-Greenspun-College-of-Urban-Affairs--R0119063-_R0119063

[image: Image result for unlv greenspun]

Emma Frances Bloomfield, PhD

Assistant Professor, Communication Studies

emma.bloomfield at unlv.edu

she/her/hers

GUA 4135; 702.895.2633

Book appointments here <https://efbloomfield.youcanbook.me/>

*Now 30% off with code **ADS19 *

*Communication Strategies for Engaging Climate Skeptics
<https://www.routledge.com/Communication-Strategies-for-Engaging-Climate-Skeptics-Religion-and-the/Bloomfield/p/book/9781138585935>*