[ATTW-L] Tenure-Track, Assistant Professor of Liberal Studies (including Medical Humanities)

Cynthia Pengilly Cynthia.Pengilly at cwu.edu
Mon Nov 25 22:58:00 UTC 2019

I am posting this message on behalf of the search committee. Please direct all questions about the position to Dr. Jeff Dippmann, Search Committee Chair, at Jeffrey.Dippmann at cwu.edu<mailto:Jeffrey.Dippmann at cwu.edu> or 509-963-3172.

As you can see by the attached ad, we are seeking outstanding candidates who can contribute to one or more of our interdisciplinary programs: Asian Studies, Africana Black Studies, Latino and Latin American Studies, and/or medical humanities (currently being proposed as a major). The successful candidate would be housed in one of the five humanities departments in the College of Arts and Humanities: Philosophy & Religious Studies, History, Communications, World Languages and Cultures, or English. Recent graduates or those in line to receive the Ph.D. by September 2020 are encouraged to apply. Due to the upcoming holiday break and end of quarter, our screening date has been extended to January 6th, 2020.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through this email address or by phone at the number below.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jeff Dippmann, Search Committee Chair

Jeffrey Dippmann, Ph.D.
Professor & Department Chair
Philosophy & Religious Studies
Director, Asian Studies Program
University Distinguished Professor of Service
509-963-3172
Language & Literature 337C