[ATTW-L] join us next week 12-4-19 at 5:30pmET for Faculty Office Hours

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:04:47 UTC 2019

Colleagues -

Please join us on December 4th at 5:30pmET for TPC Faculty Office Hours.

Our topic will be celebrating our successes and thinking through realistic
planning and whatever else may be on your minds.

All are welcome. Join us at in our virtual office:
https://mit.webex.com/meet/facultyhours

Faculty Office Hours provide a virtual space where folks from all over come
to talk about issues we face in our technical and professional
communication/writing courses and programs. You can learn more
about faculty office hours here:
http://tek-ritr.com/2019-2020-faculty-office-hours/

We hope to see you there!

Lisa (on behalf of the organizing committee)

Lisa Melonçon, PhD

Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (
http://journals.upress.ufl.edu/rhm)

Book Series Editor, Foundations and Innovations in TPC (
https://wac.colostate.edu/books/tpc/)

Professor, Technical Communication, Department of English

University of South Florida

4202 Fowler Avenue, CPR 311

Tampa, FL 33620-5550

Phone: 803-370-0008