[ATTW-L] join us tomorrow for Faculty Office Hours at 5:30pmET

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:57:35 UTC 2019

Colleagues -

Please join us on October 2nd at 5:30pmET for Faculty Office Hours.

Our topic is *integrating curriculum, *which we're taking to mean how to
make the courses in your degree program work better together or how to make
your assignments in a course work better together.

All are welcome. Join us at in our virtual office:
https://mit.webex.com/meet/facultyhours

Faculty Office Hours provide a virtual space where folks from all over come
to talk about issues we face in our technical and professional
communication/writing courses and programs. You can learn more
about faculty office hours here:
http://tek-ritr.com/2019-2020-faculty-office-hours/

We hope to see you there!
Lisa (on behalf of the organizing committee)

--
Lisa Melonçon, PhD
Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (
Email: meloncon.research at gmail.com or meloncon at usf.edu
http://tek-ritr.com
Twitter:@lmeloncon
Pronouns: she/her/they