[ATTW-L] Assistant Teaching Professor Position at University at Buffalo

Moore, Kristen krmoore at buffalo.edu
Tue Oct 1 18:48:51 UTC 2019

Dear all,

The Department of Engineering Education welcomes applications for a non-tenure track, renewable Assistant Teaching Professor position in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the University of Buffalo. We are currently building a minor in technical communication, establishing a number of graduate level courses in technical communication and applied theories of inclusion and equity. We're particularly interested in those interested in helping to build these programs and teach at the graduate level. Assistant Teaching Professors typically teach 3-4 courses a semester, with flexibility for research and service assignments.

Posting is linked below; please share and circulate as appropriate.

I'm chair of the search committee and welcome any queries you have about living in Buffalo, working in a School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, or what you can expect if hired for this position.

https://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/postings/21973

All my best,
Kristen

Dr. Kristen R. Moore
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of Engineering Education and Department of English
Director of Graduate Studies, Department of Engineering Education
University at Buffalo--SUNY

Women in Technical Communication, Steering Committee and Co-Founder