[ATTW-L] Re technical editing textbook recommendation

Donald Cunningham cunnidh at auburn.edu
Sat Oct 19 15:58:52 UTC 2019

Hi, Caleb,

Oxford University Press will publish Technical Editing: An Introduction to Editing in the Workplace in mid-November. Edward A. Malone, Joyce M. Rothschild, and I are the authors.

The textbook will be available in an electronic edition and a paper edition, and there will be a comprehensive instructor's manual in digital format.

The URL for information about the textbook is https://global.oup.com/academic/product/technical-editing-9780190872670

Good luck,

Don C.

Donald H. Cunningham
Professor Emeritus of English
Auburn University

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a textbook for an introductory course in editing. Ideally, I would like to find one with digital resources for instructors.

Thank you in advance for your help.

All best,
Caleb

--