[ATTW-L] RHM folks: join us next Thursday 9-19 at 3:00

Lisa Melonçon meloncon.research at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:30:05 UTC 2019

If you're working in or around the rhetoric of health and medicine, please
consider joining us next week for Third Thursdays, which is a time for
folks in RHM to come together and hang out virtually.
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019, 3:00PMET
We'll be talking about issues specific to early career folks (grad students
up to tenure). We'll be ready to answer questions or give some feedback on
the job market (how to talk about your RHM work), balancing different
aspects your life in the first few years, and anything else on your mind.
Meeting number: 643 806 528
Password: RHM3THURS
https://jmu.webex.com/jmu/j.php?MTID=mdc920357460a6646f1e18b7ad45b31a5
<https://jmu.webex.com/jmu/j.php?MTID=mdc920357460a6646f1e18b7ad45b31a5&fbclid=IwAR1DfJ3M3XeAPUGqwnsgYdm3ziBsm6Ksft5W6aYI7vuuu0HY4MS9Nd-HEdA>
Join by phone: +1-855-282-6330 US TOLL FREE
Access code: 643 806 528

Looking forward to seeing/hearing some of you there,
Lisa

--
Lisa Melonçon, PhD
Co-Editor, Rhetoric of Health and Medicine (
Email: meloncon.research at gmail.com or meloncon at usf.edu
http://tek-ritr.com
Twitter:@lmeloncon
Pronouns: she/her/they