[ATTW-L] CFP/CFC Machine Ethics and Morality

Steven Thompson steven.thompson at faculty.umuc.edu
Wed Sep 25 18:05:53 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I am pleased to be editing my third reference book, Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality, to be published in 2021. Please note that, for this publication, I am interested, especially, in rhetorics and philosophies of machine ethics and moral machines. Academic and professional technical communicators are invited to participate.

Pleases submit a proposal of 1000-2000 words by the November 2, 2019 due date to http://tinyurl.com/meambook. Also, if you have interest in joining the Editorial Advisory Board or participating as a peer reviewer for this reference, I would like to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Feel free to email me off-list with any questions.

Thank you.

Best,

Steve Thompson
-----
Steven John Thompson, PhD
Editor, Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality
Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland Global Campus
http://steve.ws | mem at ivyanalytica.com

Sent from my iPad