[ATTW-L] Book Recommendations

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:12:43 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Our department is starting a new P&TW certificate program next fall. Our
target is English and STEM majors and professionals in the community. The
library staff have expressed concern that they don't have relevant books
for the program and they asked me to recommend some. I have a few books on
the list but I need your help to develop a good list of books that can be
used in the following courses:
Introduction to PTW (more on the theory side)
Technical Writing
Business and Professional Writing
Writing for Digital Media
Editing and Editors (with a future addition of a digital editing course)

What are your recommendations for must-have PTW books. I'll be happy to
share the list with everyone later.

Thanks
Lilian

*Lilian W. Mina*

*, Ph.D.*Assistant Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Executive Board Member, Council of Writing Program Administrators
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Office: LA 362
Montgomery, AL