[ATTW-L] CDQ Issue 7.3 is now available online

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Mon Sep 30 16:06:35 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Communication Design Quarterly, Issue 7.3 is now live! You can access the new issue online on the SIGDOC Website<https://sigdoc.acm.org/blog/2019/09/26/cdq-issue-7-3-is-now-live/>.
This issue features two articles previously published through our online first model:

*        Game Design Documentation: Four Perspectives from Independent Game Studios by Richard Colby and Rebekah Shultz Colby

*        Usability Testing for Oppression by Joseph Bartolotta

It also includes an introductory note from Avery Edenfield, our new book review editor, as well as two book reviews by Gregory Zobel. Please send any queries about book reviews to Avery Edenfield at avery.edenfield at usu.edu<mailto:avery.edenfield at usu.edu>.

We hope you enjoy the new issue! If you have something that would be a good fit for Communication Design Quarterly, please review our article guidelines<https://sigdoc.acm.org/publication/communication-design-quarterly-review/>. Feel free to send article inquiries or submissions to Derek G. Ross at derek.ross at auburn.edu<mailto:derek.ross at auburn.edu>.

Best,
Luke Thominet
SIGDOC Communications Manager
luke.thominet at fiu.edu<mailto:luke.thominet at fiu.edu>