[ATTW-L] Online certificate in teaching technical writing

Campbell, Kim Kim.Campbell at unt.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:36:54 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Please share with anyone interested in gaining credentials in teaching technical and professional writing.

We’re currently enrolling students for our graduate certificate in teaching technical writing. We offer online courses every fall, spring, and summer semester.

This summer, we are offering courses in the teaching methods of technical writing (TECM 5550) and content strategy (TECM 5200). All courses are offered in an online asynchronous format over 8 weeks (June 1 to July 24). Our certificate courses are taught by tenure-system faculty who hold PhDs in technical and professional communication.

Our certificate offers an excellent foundation in teaching technical writing, increasing your opportunities to teach diverse writing courses. Many of our certificate students have used this credential to increase their value with their current institution in the areas of program building and curriculum development.

You can read more about our program at <https://online.unt.edu/programs/graduate/teaching-technical-writing> https://techcomm.unt.edu/graduate-teaching-certificate-technical-writing#learnmore or email Dr. Ryan Boettger, our department’s assistant chair (and TECM 5550 instructor) at ryan.boettger at unt.edu<mailto:ryan.boettger at unt.edu>.

Take care,

Kim

Kim Sydow Campbell, PhD
Professor and Chair
Auditorium Bldg 317
+1(940)565-4458
techcomm.unt.edu<http://techcomm.unt.edu/>
Write. Design. Code. Get Paid.
[cid:1414ee4d-2995-4104-a40d-15f9157a9398]